- 2 boneless pork chops (diced)
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 15 ounces chopped tomatoes (Mexican-style)
- 15 ounces pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- In deep saucepan, brown pork with onion; stir in remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, lower heat, cover and simmer 10-15 minutes.
Darnell Webb 15 Oct
It turned out great I double up on the pork and added corn for a vegetable. This is a dish that I will definitely be making again!.!.!.!
Raychel 20 Sep
Very easy soup with lots of flavor! I doubled the pork and beans and halved the chili powder. I also seasoned the pork with some salt, pepper & Cajun seasoning.