Spicy up your grill with these chops. Serve with Southwestern Muffins, grilled summer vegetables, Cold Herbed Garbanzo Beans and icy cold watermelon.
- 4 boneless pork chops (1 1/2-inch thick)
- 4 1/2 ounces green chiles (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- salsa (as desired)
- Puree chiles, garlic, vinegar and cumin in blender container. Marinate chops in this mixture 4-24 hours, refrigerated.
- Remove chops from marinade (discarding marinade) and grill over medium-hot coals for 12-16 minutes, turning once until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove from heat and let rest 3 minutes before serving with salsa.