®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Southwestern Green Chile Pork Roast
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until browned on all sides, about 6 to 8 minutes, turning to brown each side.
- Place pork in slow cooker and add onion, tomatoes, green chilies and cumin. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 cup water. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, until tender
- Remove pork and cool slightly. Shred meat with a fork discarding fat. Spoon some vegetables from the slow cooker over the pork.
- Serve on corn tortillas and top with Salsa Verde, avocados and sour cream, if desired.