- 1 1/2 cups Minute Brown Rice (uncooked, white or brown will work)
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup diced onion (finely)
- 1 ounce canned corn (rinsed)
- 15 ounces black beans (rinsed)
- 2 chicken breasts (large, evenly sliced about an inch thick, uncooked)
- 16 ounces salsa (mild, medium, or hot- your choice!)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup colby jack cheese
- colby jack cheese
- fresh tomato
PER SERVING *
|Calories190Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Penny P. 11 Sep
Great! Easy & great leftovers.
Lori C. 14 Aug
Absolutely amazing! Not only was it easy to make, it was delicious as well. I would definitely make it again!
Laurel L. 7 May
My husband & I loved this. Since there’s just the two of us, there was lots leftover so I rolled it up in tortillas & made taquitos the second day. so good 😊
Culinary Kala! 22 Feb
😫🙁🙁☹️ Weird flavor
Sandy 8 Jan
Super, my husband loved it! We used green chiles also and it was so good!
Jordan D. 7 Nov 2017
Very tasty and so unbelievably easy! Husband approved.
Joe F. 29 Sep 2017
My family and I love this meal. I have made it 6 times in the last 2 months.
Cheryl Wright Eidinger-Taylor 27 Aug 2017
Really great! I forgot the corn and would def add it next time. I did add red and green bell peppers and those were a great addition. I finished it off with avocado and was wishing I had a little sour cream to top it off with but was still great without it