- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- In small bowl, stir together paprika, salt, brown sugar, sugar, chili powder, ground cumin and black pepper until thoroughly blended. Makes 1/4 cup.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Season tenderloin with 2 tablespoons rub. Place tenderloin in shallow pan and roast for 20-27 minutes, until internal temperature reads 145F. Remove pork from oven and let rest 5 minutes. Slice tenderloin to serve.
Jean G. 15 hours ago
Bought pork tenderloins from Publix. Two in a package so I used all the rub. Rub was good, tenderloin tender. Hubby liked this. His only complaint was there was no sauce.