- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon mccormick perfect pinch italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Cumin (Ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix oil, vinegar and seasonings in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.