- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 6 ounces frozen crabmeat, thawed and drained (or fresh)
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans (finely chopped)
- 2 green onions (finley chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (*, optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- tomatoes (Spicy, Drizzle**)
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil and Spicy Tomato Drizzle in medium bowl; shape into 8 patties.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook crab cakes, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve, if desired, on shredded lettuce with Spicy Tomato Drizzle.