- 2 cups pasta (uncooked elbow macaroni)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups mild cheddar (American and, shreds)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 14 ounces evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Anna C. a year ago
I have made several time since thanksgivings it's was a hit thanks
Roland a year ago
GREAT! The whole family (we’re Southern Af Am for those in the know) loved it and couldn’t get enough. I sprinkled some breadcrumbs on top before baking.
Brittani Miller 2 years ago
The recipe was simple to follow and tasted great! I would definitely follow this recipe again. I used more noodles than the recipe called for, and I'm glad I I did. When I make this again, I'll use the whole 1lb box of elbow noodles.