- 2 cups ham (cubed)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa (bottled)
- 16 ounces polenta (tube refrigerated, with Mexican peppers, OR polenta with wild mushrooms)
- 1 cup monterey jack (shredded)
- nonstick spray
- Combine tomato sauce and salsa in a medium saucepan. Stir in ham; heat through.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cut tube of polenta into 8 slices. Arrange polenta slices in baking dish. Spoon salsa mixture over polenta. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake for 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- Serves 4.