- 8 pounds lean ground pork
- 1 cup taco seasoning
- 8 cups Bisquick Baking Mix (Heart Healthy, reduced fat, reduced sodium)
- 10 cans refried beans
- 16 ounces black olives (drained and chopped)
- 2 cups water
- 1 quart salsa (thick and spicy)
- 2 pounds tortilla chips (OR Tostitos spicy quesadillas chips)
- Brown ground pork. Drain off grease.
- In a large bowl mix the next 5 ingredients. Spray a large steam table pan.
- Spread Bisquick mixture in. Top with your pork. Place salsa on top of pork and then add the cheese.
- Layer chips on top. Bake 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Garnish with fat free sour cream, chopped hot peppers, green onion, and chopped green pepper.