®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Sourdough Onion RingsEL INVITADO DE INVIERNO
Sourdough Onion Rings
El invitado de invierno
Make these Sourdough Onion Rings to accompany burgers at your next barbecue or as a fun snack when you get together with friends or family to watch a sports game. Covered in a rich sourdough batter, the onions slices are fried in olive oil on both sides until crisp and golden. Serve with ketchup, barbecue sauce, or your favorite dipping sauce. You can easily make your own sourdough starter, there are hundreds of recipes on the internet that will walk you through the process.
- Cut the onions into thin slices, approximately 2 to 3 millimeters wide. Separate the slices into rings, discarding the small ones in the center.
- Heat the oil to 185 degrees Celsius.
- Combine the sourdough starter with the water and salt in a large bowl. Mix together with a fork.
- Dip the onion rings into the batter and fry in small batches. Fry for approximately 1 minute on each side, until golden.
- Remove from oil and place onto a paper towel to remove any excess oil.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories230Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.