- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup half & half
- 2 extra large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 pints raspberries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chambord
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- Place raspberries, water, sugar, lemon juice and Chambord in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until berries begin to break down and mixture begins to simmer. Add in cornstarch and mix with a spoon until dissolved. Continue to simmer for 5-10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Place flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into blending pitcher of the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Cordless Hand Blender. Insert beater attachment into the motor body and mix dry ingredients on speed 1 for 3 seconds to combine.
- Add in the sour cream, half and half, eggs and vanilla, and continue beating on speed 1 for 10-15 seconds or until batter is well mixed. *There may be some small chunks remaining in the batter.
- Heat pancake griddle or pan over medium heat. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to measure batter into rounds onto the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until sides are golden brown and centers are set. Serve with raspberry sauce.
- Tip: Keep pancakes warm in an oven set to 200 degrees until serving.