- 2 packages sauce mix (McCormick® Enchilada)
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 1/2 ounces green chiles (chopped, drained)
- 2 tablespoons oil (divided)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into thin strips)
- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 bell pepper (medium, cut into thin strips)
- 10 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Stir Sauce Mix and milk in medium saucepan. Stirring constantly, cook on medium heat 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in sour cream and chiles; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 10 minutes or until tender. Return chicken to skillet. Stir in 1/2 cup of the sauce.
- Spread 1/2 cup of sauce in lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Heat tortillas as directed on package. Divide the chicken mixture evenly among each tortilla. Fold over tortillas sides; place seam-side down in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.