- 2 3/4 pounds chicken (cut into serving pieces)
- 1 lipton recipe secrets onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package knorr pasta sides - chicken
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange chicken in broiler pan without the rack; brush with Soup Mix blended with olive oil.
- Roast chicken, basting occasionally, 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- Add hot water to pan and stir, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Serve pan juices over chicken along with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken.