- 7 strawberries (hulled)
- 2 kiwi (peeled)
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 1/2 gallon sorbet (lemon or raspberry)
- 8-8 ounce plastic cups
- Place the slicing disc into the work bowl of the KitchenAid® Pro Line® 16 cup Food Processor and set it to the 6th notch from the left.
- Use the small food pusher to feed the strawberries, kiwi, and banana through to slice. Remove the slicing disc and set the fruit aside.
- Line the plastic cups up side by side, and place 4-5 slices of each of the fruit around the bottom sides of the cup. Spoon around 3/4 cup to 1 cup of the sorbet into the middle of the fruit and up to the top of the cup.
- Stick one Popsicle stick into the center of the sorbet of each cup. Place completed cups into the freezer and freeze for 24 hours before serving. Sorbet cups will keep for up to 1 week in the freezer.
- Tip: Any variation of fruit can be used. As an alternative, slice nectarines and mango in the food processor and pair it with a pineapple sorbet.