- 60 grams spelt flour (wholemeal)
- 60 grams flour (white organic)
- 80 grams apple (dried, with, sweetened cranberries, I buy mine my food health shop)
- 80 grams pecan halves (peeled)
- 90 grams sugar (raw, unrefined)
- 120 milliliters maple syrup
- 1 egg (organic, beaten)
- 120 grams salted butter (lightly, soften)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams whole oats (medium sized)
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutes on 180°C. ( 350 F )
- Tip: With an oiled knife, cut up the cranberries & the pecans into little pieces. You can also break up the pecan halves. Because of the oil, the cranberries & pecans won't stick to your knife.
- In your Kenwood or Kitchen Aid, cream together the butter, egg, sugar & maple syrup.
- In another bowl, add flour, baking powder & oats. Combine well.
- Stir in the mix of flour, baking powder & oats.
- Now, add the chopped up cranberries & pecans. Mix well.
- This is a wet dough. Take your dough out & place it on a well floured Silpat or well floured baking sheet & dust your both hands well with flour. You are going to make smaller balls from the dough & flatten them a bit. Place them on a Silpat on a wire oven rack. Place in the oven, on a lower shelf. Bake for about 15 minutes. Watch them carefully!!! Don't let them get too brown!! Let them sit on the Silpat for about 5 minutes. The cookies will still be a bit soft. Transfer to a wire rack to cool down completely. Repeat with the rest of the dough. After cooling down completely, store in a cookies box.
PER SERVING *
|Calories650Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.