- 400 grams broccoli (cut into florets)
- 350 milliliters vegetable stock
- 150 milliliters whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons crab (paste)
- 8 sole fillets (about 100g each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 courgette (small, cut lengthways into 8 thin slices)
- 6 king prawns (cooked and peeled)
- wild rice (Boiled long-grain and, to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cook the broccoli in boiling salted water for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a separate saucepan, mix the stock and cream and bring to a boil. Stir in the crab paste and bring to a boil again. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle the fish with the lemon juice and season with salt and black pepper. Top each fillet with a slice of zucchini and roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Arrange in a shallow baking dish with the broccoli and prawns and pour over the sauce. Bake for 25 mins. Serve with rice.