Appetizers and bite size snacks, are a wonderful way to try a little bit of heaven when you don't want to indulge. This recipe for Soft Tapenade is a rich and decadent way to pack a lot of flavor in a small space. The parmesan cheese pairs perfectly with the black olivade, all added to a rich muffin recipe. These hearty hand held treats are a wonderful way to start a party.
- 60 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 20 grams parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 40 grams milk
- 15 grams olive oil
- 60 grams black olivade
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, yeast, and Parmesan cheese with a wooden spoon.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg slightly, and add the milk, olive oil, and black olivade.
- Add the flour, yeast, and parmesan combination and mix well.
- Pour the batter into small muffins molds and bake for 16 minutes.