- 4 New York pork chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 2 orange (medium)
- 1 teaspoon chile sauce (habanero, plus more for serving)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 1/2 cup queso fresco (OR feta cheese, crumbled)
- Finely grate zest from 1 orange; then juice orange. Cut peel off remaining orange, and cut orange between membranes; set segments aside.
- In a shallow glass or ceramic dish, mix orange zest and juice with hot sauce and garlic salt. Add chops, turn to coat, and spoon orange marinade over chops. Let stand 15 to 30 minutes while heating grill.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat (about 450 degrees F.). Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade. Grill chops over direct heat until the internal temperature reaches between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium), on a meat thermometer, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer chops to cutting board and let rest 3 minutes.
- Warm tortillas on grill for about 1 minute on each side; transfer tortillas to plate. Thinly slice chops across the grain. Make each taco with 1 tortilla, half a chop, 1-2 orange segments, and top with lettuce and queso fresco. Serve with additional hot sauce on the side.