If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Soft Nougat Yogurt with Cinnamon is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 200 grams nougat (soft, tablet)
- 700 milliliters skimmed milk
- 1 plain yogurt
- caramel (A generous splash of)
- caramel (Liquid, for cups' bottom)
- Chop the nougat and place into a saucepan with half the milk.
- Heat up until it dissolves.
- Let it cool.
- Whisk the yogurt and mix it with the rest of the milk and the nougat mixture.
- Add a generous amount of milk caramel.
- Add liquid caramel to the bottom of each cup.
- Add the nougat mixture.
- Place in the yogurt maker for about 10 to 11 hours.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.