Soft Cakes with Almonds and GooseberriesOn dine chez Nanou
If you are searching for a sweet treat that is perfect for a snack on the go, afternoon snack, or an appetizer for any small gathering. So, if you want to please the palate and show off your culinary skills, then try this recipe for Soft Cakes with Almonds and Gooseberries. The cakes are moist and sweet. Be sure to have these ingredients on hand so you can whip up a batch the next time you have guests.
- 85 grams almond paste (white, or butter)
- 5 grams corn starch
- 85 grams confectioners sugar
- 85 grams ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon ricotta
- 1 eggs
- 1 pint gooseberries
- 1Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- 2Combine the almond paste, cornstarch, sugar, and ground almonds in a bowl. Add the ricotta and egg. Fold in the gooseberries.
- 3Pour into silicone cake molds and bake for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from the oven and let cool for 4 to 5 minutes before unmolding. Dust the cakes with confectioner's sugar.