If you are searching for a easy and quick cake recipe to whip up this weekend for a party or special occasion, then try this Soft Cake recipe. The delightful dessert contains oat bran as well for added texture and flavor. Once cooled, feel free to decorate and frost any way you choose. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this recipe as much as we do. Happy baking!
- 4 eggs
- 8 tablespoons oat bran
- artificial sweetener
- 1 yogurt (Petit Suisse, 0% fat)
- flavoring (i.e vanilla, almond)
- Mix oat bran.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F).
- In a bowl, combine yolks, sweetener, petit suisse, mixed oat bran and the chosen flavor.
- Let it rest for a few minutes, until the oat mixture sets.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg whites and add them gradually.
- Pour the batter into the silicone cake mold and bake in the middle rack for around 20 to 30 minutes.