- 3 cups chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 1/3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Greek olives (pitted)
- Combine chickpea flour and sea salt in large bowl. Stir in water and olive oil; cover and let rest 2 hours.
- Place the Smart Oven+ Baking Stone Attachment in oven. Select STONE BAKE mode and preheat to 450°F.
- Carefully spread dough into ½-inch-thick oval. Bake 5 minutes; toss rosemary and olives over dough, pressing in slightly with wooden spoon. Continue baking 8-10 minutes until bottom is browned. Transfer to cutting board and let cool slightly.
- Cut Socca into 12 pieces and serve immediately.