Soba Noodle BowlKitchenAid
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 teaspoons tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 1 cup baby spinach (washed and trimmed)
- 5 radishes (cleaned and trimmed)
- 1/4 head red cabbage (cored and cut into 2 inch wedges)
- 1 red pepper (cored and cut into quarters)
- 4 carrots (peeled and cut into 4 inch pieces)
- 1 cup edamame (shelled)
- cooked chicken (sliced, or shrimp)
- sliced green onions
- peanuts (chopped)
- sesame seeds
- jalapeno chilies (sliced)
- 1In small bowl, whisk together tahini, tamari, ginger, lime juice and honey. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until smooth and easy to pour. Set aside.
- 2Attach Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer, and attach slicing blade. Position large bowl under attachment to catch sliced radishes. Fill feed tube with
- 3radishes and process on speed 5. Repeat with red pepper and red cabbage. Remove slicing
- 4blade and attach coarse shredding blade. Fill feed tube with carrots and turn stand mixer to speed 4 until carrots are shredded.
- 5Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cool water. Toss with about 1/2 Tahini Dressing.
- 6Divide noodles between 4 large bowls. Evenly divide spinach, sliced radishes, shredded
- 7carrots, red cabbage, sliced red pepper and edamame over noodles. Serve immediately with
- 8toppings and additional dressing.
PER SERVING *
|Calories500Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.