Snowmen CookiesBest Foods
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread)
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces chocolate morsels (white)
- semi-sweet chocolate morsels (Mini)
- 1Beat sugar, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Spread, egg and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes or until well blended. Reduce speed to low. Gradually beat in flour just until blended. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 3Roll dough into 36 (1-inch) balls, then form into ''snowman'' body. Roll remaining dough into (1/2-inch) balls for head and press together with body. Arrange ''snowmen'' on prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake 10 minutes or until bottoms are golden. Cool 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
- 4Microwave white chocolate in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute; stir until smooth. Dip tops of cookies in white chocolate; arrange on wire rack set over aluminum foil to catch excess chocolate. Add chips for ''eyes'' to make snowmen. Cool completely before serving.