Snack Pumpkin-Cranberry CakeOn dine chez Nanou
Yum! Snack Pumpkin-Cranberry Cake! This recipe is perfect for a Saturday afternoon. Not only is this Snack Pumpkin-Cranberry Cake recipe full of nutrients that are great for your body, but it they taste delicious. Try out this Snack Pumpkin-Cranberry Cake at home and let us know your thoughts. You can comment below with your likes or dislikes and rate the recipe by star. Happy Cooking!
- 1 pumpkin
- 240 grams softened butter
- 240 grams granulated sugar
- 1 orange (preferably organic)
- 1 eggs
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 grams flour
- 40 grams corn starch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1Wash the pumpkin and cut it into wedges (leaving the skin), remove the seeds and threads that are inside.
- 2Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 3Wrap pumpkin pieces in the aluminium foil and bake for about 1 hour. The flesh should be very soft. Let cool and mash the flesh without the skin. Freeze the remaining puree in bags of 250 gr.
- 4Preheat the oven to 175 C.
- 5With an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and orange zest for 3 minutes until the mixture becomes pale.
- 6Add the whole egg and 2 yolks.
- 7Mix well and add 250 gr. pumpkin puree and vanilla extract.
- 8In another bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt.
- 9Add this mixture to the pumpkin / egg / butter mixture.
- 10Mix quickly and not for too long to get a smooth paste.
- 11Whisk the 2 egg whites until stiff.
- 12Gently add fold them to the batter with a spatula.
- 13Add the dried cranberries.
- 14Pour the mixture into a buttered cake pan and bake for 40-50 minutes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories370Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.