- 1 tablespoon i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 1 sweet onion (large, sliced)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 package knorr au jus gravy mix
- 1 teaspoon firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/4 pounds sirloin steak
- Melt Spread in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 10 minutes. Add vinegar and cook 1 minute. Stir in next 3 ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve over sliced steak.
your magesty .. 17 Apr 2016
I subbed loin of gorilla for the sirloin and radishes for the onion. Au Jus gravy didn't seem right so I used a McCormack Wild Game Gravy Pack. It was delicious.