- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 8 ounces mushrooms (chopped)
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 4 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 6 green onions (also known as scallions, chopped)
- 7 bell pepper (mini sweet, sliced)
- 2 teaspoons parsley (chopped)
- 1 cup chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- 1 cup cashew milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt (or plain)
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone (or cream cheese)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
|Calories250Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Emilybannon 12 Jun 2017
Delicious! I will definitely make this again. I substituted watered-down half and half for cashew milk since I didn't have any nut milks on hand.
Jessica Knauss 13 Mar 2017
This was a nice rustic dish. I like the health aspect of the cashew milk, but it left the sauce a bit too thin. I might try heavy cream next time and may tinker with adding an herb like thyme or spice like red pepper flakes.
Christina M 8 Nov 2016
It was a little bland so I added chili flakes. Good flavor after! Served over pasta. Wish sauce thickened a little more.
Z 8 Nov 2016
Needs a little more flavor in my opinion by everyone liked it.. had a problem with the sauce thickening but I used regular milk instead of cashew milk---didn't have any :)
Shelese S. 10 Jul 2016
Amazing. I am a low carb person who exercises a lot and found this satisfying and sustaining.I substituted half and half for cashew milk and it's delicious!