If camping is out of the question and you are craving s’mores, then try this decadent recipe for S’mores Brownies. They will satisfy the campfire craving, and please the palate. There are four servings in this delicious recipe that takes an hour to make. Ingredients needed for this sweet treat include graham crackers, sugar, butter, semisweet chocolate, eggs, flour cocoa, salt, and marshmallows. Everyone will want seconds!
- 1 cup graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate (or 60 grams)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 pinch salt
- 0marshmallows (as much as to melt and set on top of the brownies)
- Preheat the oven at 180 C/ 356 F.
- Cover the pan that you will be baking with in aluminum foil.
- Mix the butter, graham crackers, and sugar in the pan to make the crust. Make sure to pat it down and then place it in the oven for 15 min. or until the crust takes on a light brown color.
- While the crust is baking, melt the butter together with the semi-sweet chocolate. Move the mixture into a larger bowl and stir it to let it cool off.
- Add sugar, eggs, vanilla, and stir it all together.
- Once these ingredients are mixed add the flour, chocolate powder, and salt on to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture on to the crust and put the tray into the oven to bake for another 30 min until the mixture becomes somewhat firm.
- Take the tray out and let it cool off completely.
- Once cooled off, cut off the edges and then cut off square portions of the brownie.
- Burn each marshmallow directly over a flame and then set them on top of the brownie.
|Calories560Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.