- 1 package fudge brownie mix (Chewy)
- 1 package Creamy Home-Style Frosting (Milk Chocolate)
- 1 cup graham crackers (crumbled)
- 1 package miniature marshmallows
- Cool 10 minutes on wire rack.
- Spread frosting on brownies and sprinkle with graham cracker pieces. Top with marshmallows and broil 30 seconds or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine brownie mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1-inch from edge of pan comes out clean.
- For a simple dulce de leche, submerge an unopened can of sweetened condensed milk in boiling water, simmer for 3 hours (less, if you want it a thinner consistency) and cool.
- Duncan Hines Comstock More Fruit Cherry Filling is really versatile. Try pushing individual cherries into the batter before you bake Salted Caramel Decadent Brownies. You’ll be glad you did!
- Keep brown sugar soft by adding a couple of marshmallows to the bag.
- To make crystallized honey liquid again make it liquid again, place the honey jar in a container that allows water to move around it freely. Run under a hot water tap (shaking occasionally) until the crystals have melted.
- Clean caramel from a pot by filling it with water and letting it simmer on the stove—the warm water will wash it away.
- Whenever grating chocolate on a cheese grater always hold the chocolate cube with the palm of your hand not your fingertips. This method will protect your finger tips from getting nicked.
- If there are nuts in your dessert, always try to garnish with the nut that is in the mixture. This is a way to inform your guests that are sensitive to certain foods.
- Make chocolate mint leaves as a garnish: Rinse and dry your mint leaves dip the base or half from stem to tip and let dry on wax paper or parchment.
- When dusting items with powdered sugar always dust them on a piece of wax paper away from the final display to prevent dusting outside the intended area. The excess powdered sugar is collected by the paper and easily transferred to a storage container.
PER SERVING *
|Calories980Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.