Smorbrod' Danish-Style Smoked Salmon, Hazelnut, and Sunflower Seed MuffinsON DINE CHEZ NANOU
Muffins can be made into a meal. This recipe for "Smorbrod" Danish-Style Smoked Salmon, Hazelnut, and Sunflower Seed Muffins is perfect for a delicious and mouthwatering meal on the go. If you love the ability to eat on the run and want something that tastes good, is packed with nutrients and is hearty, then this muffin is your best bet. We hope you enjoy these decadent muffins as much as we do.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Chop the hazelnuts into medium-sized pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the rye flour, flour, baking powder, eggs, and milk. Add the butter and hazelnut oil. Stir in the cheese, chopped hazelnuts, 20 gr. of sunflower seeds, and smoked salmon.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full with the batter. Sprinkle with the remaining sunflower seeds and bake them for about 20 minutes.
- Once you have removed the muffins from the oven, let them cool on a wire rack. Use a wooden skewer to attach two shrimp, some dill, and a small slice of lemon on each muffin. Serve warm or cold.