Have you ever heard of stuffed flan? How about broccoli flan? If you haven’t, you’re missing out; but, not for long. This gelatinous broccoli flan is bright green and overflowing with a red and orange pepper filling. Vibrant on the plate and bursting with flavor in the mouth! Smooth savory broccoli taste with a jelly fun composition doesn’t get any more fun to eat. The pepper filling adds sweet and acidic tones to the dish.
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams sugar
- smoothie (17 cl., mango and passion fruit)
- 200 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- vegetable oil (9 cl.)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
- 2. Beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture becomes pale. Add the smoothie and mix well. Add the flour and baking powder. Mix thoroughly. Finally, add the vegetable oil and incorporate it into the batter.
- 3. Pour the batter into muffin tins. Add a raspberry or two in the middle of each muffin and push it inside.
- 4. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 5. Remove the muffins from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before unmolding and cooling them completely on a rack.