- 4 New York (top loin) pork chops
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika (smoked)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme (dried)
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (OR granulated garlic)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (OR granulated onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- Mix paprika, chili powder, thyme, salt, granulated garlic, granulated onion and pepper and in small bowl. Rub both sides of pork chops with spice mixture. Let stand 15 to 30 minutes.
- Grill over medium-hot fire until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.