Smokey Spaghetti & MeatballsBest Foods
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup fine dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 jar Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce (1 lb. 8 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons chipotles in adobo (chopped)
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cook and drain
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise in medium bowl; shape into 24 meatballs.
- 2Bring Pasta Sauce with chipotle peppers to a boil over medium-high heat in 3-quart saucepan. Gently stir in meatballs. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done. Stir in cilantro.
- 3Serve meatballs and sauce over hot spaghetti and sprinkle, if desired, with queso fresco cheese.