This recipe is the perfect blend of a traditional Italian dish and the taste of wonderful seafood. Try our Smoked Tuna Lasagna recipe at home for your Sunday family dinner. You are sure to impress with this recipe. It is one of our favorites. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Smoked Tuna Lasagna recipe a star rating for others to follow along. Happy Cooking!
- 4 lasagna noodles (precooked)
- 1 can tuna (smoked)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 piece onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes (arbol, may substitute red pepper flakes)
- 2 strips bacon
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon (powder)
- 6 olives (minced)
- 1 tablespoon caper berries
- ground black pepper
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese (or other melting cheese)
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- Grill the tomato, garlic, and onion. Blend with the bouillon and chile flakes. Set aside.
- Fry the bacon, remove from the pan, and blot with paper towels to remove the excess grease.
- Place the salsa into the same pan where the bacon was fried and bring to a boil. Add the tuna, olives, capers, and bacon. Taste for seasoning, add salt and pepper if necessary. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Place the tuna mixture into the bottom of a baking pan. Layer with 2 lasagna noodles, more tuna mixture, cheese, the other 2 lasagna noodles, the rest of the tuna mixture, and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove and let cool 10 minutes before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories300Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.