Smoked Salmon and Spinach ClafoutisOn dine chez Nanou
In just 40 minutes you can have a decadent and delicious dinner for four that will feel like it came from a five-star restaurant. This Smoked Salmon and Spinach Clafoutis is flavorful and filling. This rich and delicious recipe combines smoked salmon with savory spinch and quail eggs for a hearty dish. It is a savory sensation that will surprise your loved ones. We hope everyone enjoys this recipe as much as we do.
- 60 grams flour
- 2 eggs
- skim milk (10 cl.)
- 200 salmon (gramssmoked)
- 4 tablespoons spinach (cooked, about 700 grams Fresh spinach)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 quail eggs
- eggs (Salmon)
- 1Preheat oven to 210 degrees Celsius
- 2In a medium bowl combine flour and eggs, mix with a fork and gradually add the milk.
- 3Add the smoked salmon cut into thin strips.
- 4Add spinach, mix and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Divide mixture into four greased ramequins.
- 6Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 7In a frying pan, melt a tablespoon of butter and break quail eggs inside small pastry rings so they have a round shape.
- 8Place one egg on top of each clafoutis and sprinkle with salmon eggs.