If you want the flavors and look of a fine dinning restaurant, but can’t afford the tab, then try this Smoked Salmon and Leek Pasta Gratin. This rich, hearty, healthy, and savory dish is perfect for a summer day. These fresh ingredients blend well to create a creamy and flavorful dish that everyone will love. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can enjoy this blissful dish this weekend.
- 1 package penne pasta
- 3 leeks
- olive oil
- white wine (10 cl.)
- soy cream (20 cl.)
- 6 slices smoked salmon
- olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- gruyere cheese (grated)
- Cook the pasta al dente in boiling salted water.
- Meanwhile, clean and slice the leeks.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the leeks and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the white wine and cook on low heat for about ten minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the smoked salmon.
- When the leeks are cooked, add the soy cream, and smoked salmon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss this sauce with the pasta and transfer to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.