Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Smoked Salmon and Goat Cheese Crepes is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 200 grams flour
- 350 milliliters reduced fat milk
- 2 eggs
- smoked salmon
- goat cheese (tube)
- shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- dill (optional)
- Place flour in a bowl and whisk together milk, eggs and salt.
- Let rest for about 5 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Grease a pan with butter and warm over medium heat.
- To make the first crepe, ladle enough batter to cover the base of the pan in a thin layer.
- Cook for about 1 minute over low heat until crepe is easily removed with a palette knife then turn it over to brown the other side.
- Check crepe for desired taste and texture, and then adjust milk or flour, if needed.
- Before cooking each crepe, grease pan with a little butter.
- Stuff cooked crepes with smoked salmon and goat cheese and fold.
- If desired, sprinkle with grated mozzarella and dill.
- Heat quickly in warm pan to melt cheese and serve immediately.