The perfect dish can make the party a success. If you are looking for a dish that shows off your culinary skills and is tantalizing for the taste buds, then this recipe for Smoked Salmon and Cucumber Mini-Burger Appetizers is the perfect palate pleasing way to start the party. The recipe combines smoked salmon, cucumbers and cream cheese in a hearty and flavorful bun for a bite-size treat that is packed with flavor. We hope your friends enjoy these as much as we do.
- 500 grams flour
- 2 tablespoons bakers yeast
- milk (15 cl.)
- water (15 cl.)
- 1 eggs
- 30 grams softened butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 10 grams salt
- 1 egg yolks (for egg wash)
- sesame seeds (for sprinkling)
- 1 teaspoon milk (for egg wash)
- cream cheese
- cucumber (sliced)
- smoked salmon
- Place the flour, yeast, milk, water, egg, butter, sugar, and salt in the food processor bowl with the hook for kneading.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes until smooth.
- Shape a dough into a ball and place it in a clean bowl. Cover with towel and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Lightly punch the dough to remove any air and shape 30 mini-dough balls. Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover with a cloth and let rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Beat the egg yolk with milk. Brush the mini buns with this mixture.
- Sprinkle the buns with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. Slice in half with a bread knife.
- To prepare sliders, spread the bread with cream cheese, cover with a slice of cucumber, and a little bit of smoked salmon.