- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 4 ounces smoked salmon (flaked)
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 chives (snipped)
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper (fresh)
- 1 sourdough english muffin (cut in half)
- Set KitchenAid® Pro Line® 2-Slice Automatic Toaster to setting 5 and place English muffin halves inside to toast.
- Place cream cheese through ground pepper in a small bowl and mix well with a fork until smooth and all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Remove muffin from toaster and spread each half with 1 tablespoon of the salmon mixture. Serve immediately. Store leftover salmon spread in the refrigerator tightly wrapped.
- Tip: Use salmon spread as an appetizer served with hard crackers.