- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 4 ounces smoked salmon (flaked)
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 chives (snipped)
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper (fresh)
- 1 sourdough english muffins (cut in half)
- Set KitchenAid® Pro Line® 2-Slice Automatic Toaster to setting 5 and place English muffin halves inside to toast.
- Place cream cheese through ground pepper in a small bowl and mix well with a fork until smooth and all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Remove muffin from toaster and spread each half with 1 tablespoon of the salmon mixture. Serve immediately. Store leftover salmon spread in the refrigerator tightly wrapped.
- Tip: Use salmon spread as an appetizer served with hard crackers.
Nyc Deli Salmon Mousse DipHellmann's
Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Cucumber BitesBaker by Nature
Smoked Salmon Cheese SpreadTurnips 2 Tangerines
Easy Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese AppetizersDo It All Working Mom
Easy 4-ingredient Smoked Salmon SpreadCanadian Living
Cream Cheese Salmon SpreadCDKitchen
Smoked Salmon Cucumber Appetizer with Cream CheeseHomemade and Yummy
Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Stuffed PepperonciniSequins in the South
Smoked Salmon Pâté With Cream CheeseMy Gorgeous Recipes
Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese SpreadCookistry
(Super-Easy!) Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese PastriesGimme Some Oven
Breakfast Salmon & Egg StacksHellmann's
Smoked Salmon SpreadKitchenAid
Smoked Salmon SpreadA Well Fed Life
Smoked Salmon Lavash Wrap with Spicy Greens, Fresh Cucumber and Sprouts with Savory Lemon-Dill Cream Cheese SpreadThe Cozy Apron
Smoked Salmon Canapes with Cream Cheese and Raspberry Fruit SpreadUmami
Easy Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese SpreadCarmela Pop
Smoked Salmon Canapes with Whipped Chive Cream Cheese #BrunchWeekSuburban Soapbox
Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Dip or SpreadThe Weary Chef
Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Cracker BitesAhead of Thyme
Mini Cucumber Smoked Salmon Appetizer Bites with Lemon Dill Cream CheeseThe Endless Meal