Sweet meets savory in this Smoked Salmon Rolls recipe. The decadent ingredients in this recipe create a creamy and dreamy mixture that, when rolled in the sliced smoked salmon, will tantalize the taste buds and leave your mouth in pure bliss. Be sure to pick up these ingredients so you can prepare this appetizer or snack this week for loved ones. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- Steam or microwave the salmon fillet.
- When it is cooked, remove excess grease with paper towels.
- Mash with a fork, add the cheese, mustard, salt, pepper and chives.
- Mix well.
- In a plate, arrange the slices of smoked salmon, add 1 heaping tablespoon of salmon mixture.
- Roll the slices of smoked salmon.
- Refrigerate to serve chilled.