Smoked Salmon Bites with Mascarpone and LimeLolibox
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 liter lemon (juice and zest)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 50 grams eggs (salmon)
- 4 slices white bread (crustless)
- 1Cut 4 slices of salmon into 4 rectangles.
- 2Dice the leftover pieces of salmon.
- 3In a bowl, mix diced salmon, mascarpone, chives, a dash of lemon juice, and pepper.
- 4Place smoked salmon on a strip of plastic wrap, overlapping slightly, spread the cheese mixture on top, and the roll up the salmon in the plastic wrap. Tighten both ends like a candy and let it rest for about 20 to 30 minutes in the freezer.
- 5Toast the sandwich bread and cut into squares.
- 6Slice the rolled smoked salmon in 2 to 3 centimeter thick slices, and place on toasted bread.
- 7Add a few salmon eggs, the grated lime zest, and finish with a sprig of dill.