- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 liter lemon (juice and zest)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 50 grams eggs (salmon)
- 4 slices white bread (crustless)
- Cut 4 slices of salmon into 4 rectangles.
- Dice the leftover pieces of salmon.
- In a bowl, mix diced salmon, mascarpone, chives, a dash of lemon juice, and pepper.
- Place smoked salmon on a strip of plastic wrap, overlapping slightly, spread the cheese mixture on top, and the roll up the salmon in the plastic wrap. Tighten both ends like a candy and let it rest for about 20 to 30 minutes in the freezer.
- Toast the sandwich bread and cut into squares.
- Slice the rolled smoked salmon in 2 to 3 centimeter thick slices, and place on toasted bread.
- Add a few salmon eggs, the grated lime zest, and finish with a sprig of dill.
Italian Stuffed Mushrooms - Thanksgiving AppetizerStuck on Sweet
Easy persimmon appetizer with minted mascarpone #SundaySupperCaroline's Cooking
Strawberry Mascarpone Triscuit BruschettaCookie Rookie
5 Minute Stuffed Medjool Date AppetizersBard Valley Natural Delights
Tuna and Salmon and Cream Cheese SandwichesRecipesPlus
Strawberry Mascarpone CrostiniSimply Whisked
Watermelon Cups with Cranberry MascarponeCravings ot a Lunatic
Smoked Salmon and Rye Tea SandwichesRecipesPlus
Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Pinwheel Tea SandwichesPinch Me, I'm Eating
Tomato & Creamy Cheese AppetizerGlory Kitchen
Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches (Canapés)Natasha's Kitchen
Smoked Salmon Sandwiches With Avocado and Wasabi Cream Cheesepopsugar.com
Blackberry Mascarpone TurnoversVanilla Garlic
Smoked Salmon Tea SandwichesSunday Supper Movement
Roasted Cinnamon Pear BruschettaHow Sweet It Is
The Perfect Smoked Salmon SandwichFood Fitness Fresh Air
Smoked Salmon and Dill Tea SandwichesSerious Eats
Strawberry Mascarpone BruschettaMyRecipes
Smoked Salmon Club SandwichTori Avey
Tiramisu DipJust a Pinch
Fresh Fruit BruschettaHow Sweet It Is
Smoked Salmon SandwichCooking And Cooking