- 4 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1/2 envelope onion soup mix (2 Tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 3/4 cup water
- Roaster Foil Pan , (9-3/8 X 11-3/4 Inches)
- Place pork roast in foil disposable pan. Mix together onion soup mix, seasoned salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl. Rub mixture on top and sides of roast. Drizzle liquid smoke on top.
- In a covered charcoal grill, prepare a medium-hot fire. Bank coals on both sides of grill. Place pork roast in pan in center of grill (not over coals). Add water to bottom of pan. Cover and grill over indirect medium heat for 1 to 1 1/2 hours (20 minutes per pound) or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. , adding more briquettes, if necessary, to maintain an even grill temperature. Transfer pork roast to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil. let rest about 10 minutes before slicing.