- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves (chopped, or 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed)
- 4 Italian hero rolls (6-inch)
- arugula leaves
- 8 ounces turkey breast (sliced cooked)
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese (smoked or plain, sliced)
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers (or sun-dried tomatoes* packed in oil, drained)
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard and basil; set aside.
- Cut rolls lengthwise in half and spread with basil mixture. Top with arugula, turkey, mozzarella and roasted peppers.
- *To use dehydrated sun-dried tomatoes, cover with boiling water and let stand 10 minutes or until tender; drain.