- 6 pounds fully-cooked boneless ham
- 16 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 1/4 ounces crushed pineapple (drained)
- 5 ounces horseradish
- Place ham in shallow roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, in a 325 degree F. oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours (about 15-18 minutes per pound), or until meat thermometer registers 140 degrees F. Remove from oven, slice thinly to serve.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Transfer to serving bowl, serve immediately or cover and chill until serving. Serve chutney alongside ham.