- 2 pounds red potatoes (cut into large chunks)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- Cover potatoes and garlic with water in 4-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook uncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- Coarsely mash potatoes with remaining ingredients, leaving some potato chunks.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.