Small Smoked Fish Salad on FlatbreadOn dine chez Nanou
This savory and delicious appetizer recipe for Small Smoked Fish Salad on Flatbread is so beautiful and decadent, your friends and family will ask for it every special occasion. The smoked salmon is perfectly paired with the fresh avocado, lettuce and pink grapefruit. And these ingredients are all sitting atop a delightful crisp flatbread cracker. How can you resist this sensational seafood celebration? We hope you love these as much as we do.
- 2 slices flatbread
- 1 tablespoon orange
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado (peeled and cubed)
- 1 pink grapefruit (peeled)
- tuna (smoked, slices)
- sesame seeds
- 1Place a slice of flatbread on each plate.
- 2In a bowl, mix the orange juice, a pinch of salt, vinegar, and oil.
- 3Add the wash, drained, and sliced lettuce.
- 4Divide and arrange the salad on top of each slice of flatbread.
- 5Arrange avocado cubes and grapefruit segments on top of the salad.
- 6Cover with slices of smoked tuna and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.