Small Rosemary CrackersOn dine chez Nanou
What better way to start a party off on the right foot, than with a delicious cheese, meat and cracker tray. And if you feel adventurous and want to make even more special, then try this recipe for Small Rosemary Crackers. These aromatic crackers are perfect palate pleasers for any party, special occasion or celebration. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you host a party. Enjoy!
- 150 grams whole wheat flour
- 220 grams white flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125 milliliters water
- coarse salt
- sesame seeds (optional)
- poppy seeds (optional)
- 1In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, and rosemary.
- 2Whisk in the the egg, oil, and water.
- 3Knead the dough until obtaining a ball of elastic and smooth dough.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 5Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 6On a floured work surface, roll out a very thin layer of dough.
- 7Sprinkle with rosemary, poppy seeds, and coarse salt.
- 8Use a fork to prick the dough.
- 9Use a serrated wheel to cut out small rectangles.
- 10Place the crackers on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- 11Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until lightly golden brown.