If you have a double boiler and want to make a sweet and rich treat that everyone will love, then try this recipe for Small Chocolate Cat Biscuits. These biscuits have dark chocolate in the recipe to create a decadent and hearty cake for the dough to cut into cat shapes. These are wonderful treats for a kids’ party. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering.
- 1 egg
- 50 grams powdered sugar
- 75 grams butter
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 200 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix egg and sugar in a bowl until mixture is pale.
- Melt butter and dark chocolate together over a double boiler.
- Separately, mix the flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt together.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the egg and sugar mixture, and mix.
- Gradually, add to flour mixture.
- Knead by hand, form a big ball of dough.
- Roll out the dough, and cut out small shortbread cat cookies using cookie cutters.
- Arrange on a silicon mat or parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.