- 30 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 package lipton recip secret veget soup mix
- 48 ounces pasta sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles (uncooked)
- Combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan, eggs, spinach and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix in medium bowl; set aside.
- Spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce in 6-quart slow cooker. Layer in 4 lasagna noodles, broken to fit, then 1 cup Pasta Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 lasagna noodles and 2 cups Pasta Sauce. Reserve remaining Pasta Sauce. Cook covered on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with remaining Pasta Sauce, heated.
|Calories400Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Laurie D. 8 Dec 2018
This was perfect! super easy and delicious! The extra sauce saved to serve on the side is necessary.
Christian Henderson 10 Mar 2018
Great we added some shredded zucchini into the cheese spinach mix to increase the veggies I would recommend being very liberal with tomato sauce particularly if you are aiming for leftovers
Teresa R. 2 Jul 2016
Made this for 4th of July! Absolutely LOVED it! No changes were made. Was able to transport dish to my Parents house. My parents are of the "older" generation an thus pickier pallets. They loved it too!
Jo B. 13 Jun 2016
This is the best! I tell everyone! I didn't think it would be good at all but it was fantastic! I make it all the time.
Breanne Zebrowski 1 Jun 2016
This turned out better than I even thought it would! It was easy to make and set up perfectly. I expected it to be kind of soupy but it turned out just as good as the oven. Only thing I missed was the crispy cheese on top. Tastes great!